Our Student Support Lab (SSL) is a quiet environment designed to extend the classroom and ensure success for Taos Academy students, giving them more time with our Edgenuity online curriculum, as well as both structured and unstructured academic support from tutors and peers. The SSL Supervisor works directly with students to develop their weekly learning goals, sharpen their time management skills support their individual learning journey.
• SSL is voluntary for those who are making progress in their coursework and maintain high marks.
• SSL becomes mandatory for those on a Student Success Contract. Students who are not making progress are required to attend the Student Support Lab on the days that they are not scheduled to attend school.
• For Middle School, hours for the Student Support Lab are from 8-12, Tuesday and Thursday.
• For High School, hours are from 8-12, Monday and Wednesday.
• Math Lab, hours from 8-12 Friday also available to all students.